|When:||Back to Calendar March 2, 2013 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Repeats:||Monthly on 1st Saturday - forever|
|Where:||Red Mountain Park
||✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Tags:||maintenance red mountain park trails volunteer work|
First Saturday of Each Month: Trail Building and Maintenance
When 10 miles is just not enough, we’re going to keep on growing! There are lots of opportunities to improve the trail system and add other amenities to the park! In January we’ll be scouting big projects for the year, including new trails and picnic areas. Come join us!
- When do we meet?: First Saturday of each month @ 9am (Please try to arrive on time, or we might slip into the woods without you!)
- Where do we meet?: RMP Main Entrance (click here for a map, or visit www.friendsofredmountainpark.org)
- What should you bring?: Bring workgloves and water, and wear sturdy clothes that can get very dirty.
- How long do we work?: We try to complete our work by noon. Sometimes it’s longer, sometimes shorter. We will not be far from your car, so you can leave early if you need.
- Should I tell you I’m coming? YES, please. RSVP to .